joi, 4 iunie 2009

Needle Organizer - Made by Me

I knit and crochet since I was a little girl. And I always buy different types of needles and hooks, all sizes, shapes and colors. I can never have enough (you know how it is!). Lately, my needles were all over the place! They needed a place of their own.
So, I've been looking for an organizer to fit them all. No chance! Couldn't find it!
That's how I had the idea to make it myself. A customized organizer to fit all my needles.
My organizer is crocheted from leftover yarn and the inside is made from an old curtain that I hand sewn myself, since I don't know how to use my sewing machine, yet!
Ta daaaaa!


2 comentarii:

Nicole spunea...

That is a great idea. You could use it for paintbrushes, pencils, markers or a makeup brush case. I love it. I think you should make more of those in all different colors.

cristina spunea...

Yes, of course! And the next ones will look a lot better, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails